Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kaelin's 6 month pics... and Nate too!

Okay...I know he's 7 months now...buut, as most of you know, I've had issues with my 'puter. I would try to edit pics and it would take longer than this impatient woman could handle and if I didn't get it done before 4, there was NO chance, because Justin is on the computer from the minute he gets home until late doing homework ( I can't wait until this Master's Degree business is finally over and I can have my hubby back)! So anyway, blah, blah, blah... rambling on and on and on......So Justin built us a new 'puter! YAY!!! Happiness! So here are my absolutely adorable kids! Aren't they just so stinkin' cute!!!!












3 comments:

  1. He is so adorable!!! I love his cute faces in the middle two pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I really need to get pictures done with my kids and family. I would ideally like some with me pregnant, you do cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats this... a post?!?!? so cute, i love your pics. i can't believe how fat kaelin is getting. he doesn't even look like the same baby!! i really like that pic of nate

    ReplyDelete